Dear Valued Customer,
In the current climate of uncertainty and concern surrounding COVID-19, we want to reassure you of our commitment to you and your businesses.
We are continuing to operate resourcefully during these unprecedented times of doubt and have taken additional measures to minimise the disruption of our services to your business.
- Stock – we’re working closely with our suppliers to efficiently manage supply/demand though please be aware that some lines may become unavailable and alternatives will be in place.
- Deliveries – these remain flexible with no minimum order requirements or charges.
- Account Management – our team are on hand to answer any questions and will keep you posted on any developments.
- Orders – our team are here Monday to Friday and can be contacted on 01296 630013 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Based on the escalating severity of COVID-19, the safety and well-being of our customers, employees and their families is our number one priority. We are fully compliant with public health guidelines and have taken the following measures to mitigate any health risk to our people and customers:
- We are following stringent hygiene protocols as well as operating rigorous routine cleaning across all departments/areas of the business.
- We have taken immediate action in response to supporting flexible working hours for those who are at higher risk and for those who can accommodate it.
- Social distancing as well as other practices are now being followed.
We are closely monitoring government announcements and as the situation evolves, so must our supporting strategies. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these challenging times and we must finally reassure you that we’re here at all times to assist and support. In true British spirit we shall stay positive and resilient.